Business Cards Plus

Business Cards Plus
H/T Gideon Rosenblatt 
Just when I was getting ready to order more business cards. :)
Digital business cards.

#businesscards   #digitalbusinesscards  

Originally shared by Fast Company

How Moo Is Redesigning Business Cards For The Digital Age
http://f-st.co/Ilj6K50

Comments

  1. These folks are quite innovative. Tks, Zara Altair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about that Gideon Rosenblatt I've used NFC chips on my biz cards for around 18 months. Admittedly not as polished a product as Moo but they still work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara Altair one could also use a QR Code Image on your own Phone as a background image and ask the other person to simply scan it using their phone!
    You would jump the card thing all together and will be 'Green' by using less paper etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivekananda Baindoor Rao Yes, but QR codes are ugly. :) And, at in-real-life networking events not everyone is ready for QR codes, or NFC, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara Altair you can actually embed (or rather include) your own logo within the QR code. By include I mean your logo would remain visible and recognizable to human eye including some of its colour even in the QR code. So the ugliness can be reduced to a certain extent. NFC is one thing which I have kept OFF on my phone - so you are correct with regard to NFC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivekananda Baindoor Rao I know this. I personally think QR codes on business cards are ugly. Just me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zara Altair I agree on the aesthetic aspect.  But when implemented correctly by scanning a good QR code, you would be able to update your address book instantly with all the correct details.
    The whole idea of handing out a business card is so that the other person updates their address book and contacts you when they need your product or services.
    But I have seen far too many QR codes which simply direct your mobile device to their website homepage which often is NOT mobile friendly at all.
    I have also seen a motorway roadside billboard where everyone is going at 70mph! How do they expect it to be scanned - unless there is a road block and the motorway turns into a car park?
    Mind you it can be a good marketing ploy if one has done the necessary research and found that a section of the motorway is prone to regular blockages and places this billboard there!
    The Highway Agency would then probably ban the advert - claiming the advert causes road blockages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts