Learning website visual appeal on Google+


Learning website visual appeal on Google+
The other day KAYAK Online Marketing posted a new client website. https://goo.gl/59I2cb As usual, Randy Milanovic and his team created an excellent site. Just today Randy added a new skill on LinkedIn: Art Direction. (You are following him, yes?) He knows how to make things visually appealing.

Today I was working on text for a website. The Frequently Asked Questions page needed some text help, but in addition, the page was a big jumble and difficult to read. I went back to the new Kayak client site and noticed how clean and easy to read the FAQ pages was.

The difference was simple: a line between each Q&A sequence. Now I've added to my personal knowledge base on the integration of text and user experience.

Thanks, Randy!!!!

#semanticwriting   #ux

Comments

  1. Awesome Zara Altair Really appreciate the props. Although I'm an accomplished visual designer with thousands of projects under my belt (including an award for a logo in the top 300 in 40 countries), that FAQ page was the result of a chat between myself and talented designer Nick Heer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy Milanovic Exactly my point. We learn from each other. :) Thanks again for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts