Your Hero's Journey
Your Hero's Journey
A twelve-week transformational journey on an app. Weekly work exercises with video guides.
Andy Brine of The Entrepreneurs Journey https://goo.gl/2yGU2A is a mentor and coach for entrepreneurs. He has expanded his training based on Joseph Campbell's model of The Hero's Journey.
#transformation
Originally shared by Andy Brine
Take Your Hero's Journey from Your Phone!
Im excited to be releasing my android app today, where I will guide you through the 12 Stages of The Hero's Journey. You will also received exercises for each and every week of your journey! You can download the app by simply clicking the link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.theentrepreneursjourney.yourherosjourney
"Transform Your Story into a Hero's Journey!"
I wish you all the best on your journey! :)
#HerosJourney #Spirituality #Growth




A twelve-week transformational journey on an app. Weekly work exercises with video guides.
Andy Brine of The Entrepreneurs Journey https://goo.gl/2yGU2A is a mentor and coach for entrepreneurs. He has expanded his training based on Joseph Campbell's model of The Hero's Journey.
#transformation
Originally shared by Andy Brine
Take Your Hero's Journey from Your Phone!
Im excited to be releasing my android app today, where I will guide you through the 12 Stages of The Hero's Journey. You will also received exercises for each and every week of your journey! You can download the app by simply clicking the link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.theentrepreneursjourney.yourherosjourney
"Transform Your Story into a Hero's Journey!"
I wish you all the best on your journey! :)
#HerosJourney #Spirituality #Growth




Thanks so much for sharing Zara Altair, we will have to catch up soon :)
ReplyDelete