Special Hours in Google My Business Listing


Special Hours in Google My Business Listing

Add special hours such as vacation or holidays by date to your Google My Business listing.

H/T Randy Milanovic 

#localsearch   #googlemybusiness   #businesslisting  

Originally shared by Randy Milanovic

Add special hours to GMB hours listing...

Comments

  1. Mind a Q, Zara Altair? I am supposing that special hours could be used for something other "Closed"; say, to include extended hours for annual special events?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adel Brown Let's ask Randy Milanovic. I would love weekend days to say by appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara Altair Adel Brown - there's a check box for Closed next to the hours. No open fields I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy Milanovic Thanks. Waiting for those other choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good info to know! I'm lined up behind Zara Altair, hoping for more options. Thanks bunches, Randy Milanovic.

    Thanks, too, Zara Altair for connecting the dots between my Q and a trusted source!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adel Brown My pleasure. I love how we learn from each other in the Plusverse. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts